South Dublin Chamber wish to appoint an ambitious, commercially focused experienced Business Executive.
The position will involve the development and implementation of the collaborative programme with South Dublin County Council to assist SMEs in South Dublin County.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, responsibilities include:
- to identify and provide relevant information and advice to SMEs on the development and growth of their business;
- to liaise with service providers in the county to ensure SMEs are aware of the services and supports available to them;
The successful candidate will possess:
- excellent oral and written communication skill levels;
- have an awareness of and a practical record in the use of ICT and, particularly, the increasing role and opportunities of social media;
- strong analytical skills and excellent presentation skills;
- a knowledge and understanding of the SME sector and, in particular, an understanding of the issues facing the SME sector.
A full job description is available on request.
Applications should be submitted electronically by Frday 4th March directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.