Dublin City Libraries in association with Dublin City Enterprise Board are pleased to announce a series of six free business lectures aimed at those contemplating self employment.
The 2011 theme is "Innovation for Start-ups". The lectures will include novel ways to overcome some of the challenges of starting a business in these difficult times.
- 21st April - An Introduction to Self Employment
- 28th April - Ideas Generation & Market Research
- 5th May - Ethnic Entrepreneurship
- 12th May - Marketing on a Shoestring
- 19th May - Financing your Business
- 26th May - Business Planning Structure
- 15th September - An Introduction to Self Employment
- 22nd September - Ideas Generation & Market Research
- 29th September - Ethnic Entrepreneurship
- 06th October - Marketing on a Shoestring
- 13th October - Financing your Business
- 20th October - Business Planning Structure
For further information, please visit http://www.dceb.ie/starting-a-business/library-talks