The Irish National Organisation of the Unemployed (INOU) is seeking to recruit a Training Administrator to be based in Araby House North Richmond Street Dublin 1
Position: Training Administrator (Community Employment)
Reference Number ES906032
Hours: 19.5 hours per week
Rates: Community Employment Rates
Duties to include:
• General office administration.
• Assisting at the training events; Assisting in monitoring and supporting trainees
• Data entry and maintenance of QQI FBF;
Knowledge, Skills and Aptitudes
- Well organised, Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good ability to work on his/her own initiative
- A team worker with an ability to prioritise tasks and to work well under pressure.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested for this position you will need to check your eligibility for Community Employment with your Case Officer in your local Social Welfare Office / Intreo Centre / Local Employment Service by quoting the reference number for the Training Administrator position which is ES 906032. If you are eligible for Community Employment ask the Case Officer to put you on the Submissions List (list of people interested in applying for the position, which the INOU will receive when applications for the position closes).
You will need to do this before 19th March 2015 as applications close for the position on that date.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the INOU on 01 8560088 email@example.com