Have you ever wanted to do a presentation, but feel you need to practice? Now you can, in a safe non judgemental environment.
Do you work in a startup, or thinking about starting one in 2018?
A friend of mine is setting up a pottery business. She spends (on average) 20% of her working time throwing and the rest 80% marketing her product – creating a story that resonates with her customer ‘persona’.